Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lunchtime Reading

Being a woman, it seems like I am ALWAYS on a diet. So when I saw the latest website on dieting and low-calorie recipe advice on LA Times Daily Dish, I thought I would check it out.

Hungry-Girl is obviously made for women, note the pink background and name. They feature low-fat, low- calorie product updates and reviews, recipes, diet and nutrition advice, and survival tips for eating (and drinking) out. I don't love the way it's organized, but I did love the section on low- and non-fat products, which appear to be taste tested. I mean, who wants to eat low-fat mayo, if you can't even trick yourself into thinking it's full-fat? And for those of you on Weight Watchers or other diets based on points, the recipes and tested products have their point values listed. So no more guess work on your diet. YAY! Unfortunately, no lying to yourself either. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment